Banner Top

Comments 23

Baby world

(idarose#sandpoint.net) on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 17:09:18
name: Rosalie Ferry
drawing: Baby World
comment: Superb...

Posted by: "Jennifer Kohn"  jenthered27#msn.com
Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:44 pm (PST)
Oh baby, oh baby...thanks for the memories, I think! LOL, but how wonderfully you have drawn
the little darlings and how quiet they are...no nastiness at all...love the drawings,
thank you.Jennifer

(windsong#parolink.net) on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 11:18:23
name : Julie
drawing: baby world
comment: Beautiful theme, lovely work!

(joyrip#nb.sympatico.ca) on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 12:12:42
name : Joyce
drawing: Baby Drawings
comment: I think these are lovely paintings that anyone would be happy to have of his/her
own children. You have done a lot of good work here.

(claudiasworld#gmail.com) on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 12:48:04
drawing: BAbys World
comment: This drawing is beautiful! You are so talented, and you are an inspiration to me.

(makakocom) on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 16:10:02
name : Eliza
drawing: Baby World
comment: that's so sweet John, special the middle one, looks so naughty to me. terrific work!!!

(mcasse1#wamego.net) on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 19:38:46
drawing: ALL
comment: your drawings are awsome, my wife showed some to me before she forwarded these.
keep up the good work. my favorite artest was norman rockwell. his eyes saw the world in
a refreshing way. it looks as though you may become my second most favorite

(luckyk33#cox.net) on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 20:08:55
drawing: Baby drawings
comment: The drawings are outstanding. I look forward to looking a more of your work.

Posted by: "GraphitePncl#aol.com"  GraphitePncl#aol.com     graphitepncl
Thu Feb 1, 2007 10:55 pm (PST)
Good job, John.
Toby

Posted by: "Deborah Lambert"  IntheThicket#Gmail.com     lambertde0
Thu Feb 1, 2007 9:17 pm (PST)
How adorable!!!!
Beautiful work, John!!
Love,
Debbie

Posted by: "Sherry Lee"  mzsherrylee#msn.com     mzsherryhn
Thu Feb 1, 2007 7:06 pm (PST)
What beautiful babies, John! It is always wonderful to see what you have created..... .
you are a great inspiration to encourage one to create from the heart.
Keep up the great work.
Sherry

Posted by: "Sung Nee" sungnee#gmail.com sungneehk
Thu Feb 1, 2007 7:14 pm (PST)
Keep going at it! You've got something there.

Posted by: "thejscamping"  thejscamping#yahoo.com  thejscamping
Fri Feb 2, 2007 6:50 am (PST)
Nice work. I still have a problem doing caucasian skin for some
reason. Keep plugging away.

Posted by: "Pat D. Stephens"  patdart2#mac.com patdart
Thu Feb 1, 2007 12:13 pm (PST)
And it is wonderful how you captured the innocence of those beautiful
babies.
Congratulations on a job well done!

Posted by: "Robin Walker" artgirls#airmail.net myartgirls
Thu Feb 1, 2007 12:21 pm (PST)
fabulous!
Robin

Posted by: "sesapj"  no_reply#yahoogroups.com     sesapj
Fri Feb 2, 2007 11:23 am (PST)
Cute drawings, John!

Posted by: "mooresartgallery#aol.com"  mooresartgallery#aol.com     mooresart
Fri Feb 2, 2007 8:29 am (PST)
Looking great so far John! I like how you incorporated all the little
critters and the flowers and grass around the subjects.
Carol

Posted by: "Cindy M" cindymm42#yahoo.com cindymm42
Fri Feb 2, 2007 2:58 pm (PST)
AAAAAAAAaaawwwwwww beautiful. Love it !
Cindy

Posted by: "Greg Joens"  graphics5#charter.net     gjoens
Sat Feb 3, 2007 4:17 am (PST)
John... Your baby world drawing is fantastic. Sorry I didnąt mention
something earlier. I did take a look at it again just now to see the
finished work... Very impressive
Greg

I did also...I think, let me go back and check...lol
Love your works John...how you do that amazes me to no end..

Posted by: "Vincent Whitehead" vwhitehead#woh.rr.com fedexbicman2005
Sat Feb 3, 2007 9:24 am (PST)
Hello John, I have not been on line as much as I used to since my surgery.
But, this is the first I saw this new one with the babies. It is very cute.
Thanks for sharing it.
Keep On Creating!
Vincent

John, this is so adorable! And the addition of the buggies, I like that!
Suzanne Reh-Faraca

Posted by: "ggaskell#paradise.net.nz"  ggaskell#paradise.net.nz     proto_thucydides
Sat Feb 3, 2007 1:29 pm (PST)
Hello John,
Your entire website is very interesting & I have bookmarked it
for future reference. Impressive as your work is as a whole, I am
particularly impressed with your sculptural work in which you
appear to have achieved much in a relatively short period of time.
Thank you for drawing my attention to your work (and courses for that matter).
Geoffrey Gaskell

Posted by: "Rosalie Ferry"  rosalie.ferry#gmail.com     idarose33
Sat Feb 3, 2007 9:20 am (PST)
John, you are so wonderful at these; how you get those to flow together so
perfectly is amazing.
Look forward to seeing your next project.

Posted by: "John Cullen"  cullentoons#yahoo.ca     cullentoons
Sat Feb 3, 2007 5:19 am (PST)
You are certainly a creator, have you been at it for long?
Where do you come from?
~~~~~~~~~~~JohnAC

(sketchesbydebbie#yahoo.com) on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 at 13:05:10
drawing: Baby World
comment: Beautifully done!! So soft and tender!!

Hello John,
Continue to share with this list, too.
I read every post here.... just don't post much.
You do have amazing work on your site.
Judy Decker

Re: [Creative Artist] BABY WORLD
SUPER GREAT DRAWINGS...WISH I COULD DO IT..
Janet Casselman

Very interesting friend!
Paul

name: Patricia Taylor
drawing: Baby World
comment: Oh my, those baby images are absolutely adorable!

FOR MORE COMMENTS CLICK HERE

For leaving a comment, please go to my FORM

Or read the comments on my guestbook pages

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Linkendin icon
google icon
Wiki icon

Due to the many visitors on this website, we are experiencing some delays in answering. Your e-mail will be processed in the order it was received,
but if you get no response to your e-mail within 3 days please write/submit again.

advertising,animals,architecturalrenderings,art,artwork,aruba,awards,Banners,baselmans,bonaire,bookillustration,books,buildings,cards,cars,courses,curacao,dogs,downloads.drawing, drawings,energieniaal,epub,exhibition,films,free courses,free,gallery,gift,glas artgraphic design,guestbook,health,illustrations,john,johnbaselmans,kids,life,mexico,muralsnature,netherland,pdf,portraits, postal stamps,posters,power drawings,private,sculptures,stamps,trucks,united states,video