Banner Top

Comments 24

Journey into my soul

Comments:
gallery.takingitglobal.org

clarita:
True, this is beautiful. Indeed, soul traveling.

mcstardancer:
Beautiful.

anandk:
Amazing

thuhang  	Hi John, I love your art work. It's awesome.
I wish my youth volunteer group can have this photo for
a fundraising auction for Operation Smile next month!

RE: [DT2] Yourney into my soul
John,
Your soul is very colourful and sweeping! LOL
Seriously, thanks for sharing - your work is always interesting to see.
Diverse.
Shelly

Re: [DT2] Yourney into my soul
Awesome color work John. It is a freeing feeling that is given off by this piece.
Thanks for sharing .
Keep On Creating!
Vincent

(windsong#parolink.net) on Friday, February 09, 2007 at 05:00:16
: Julie
drawing: Journey into my soul
comment: Very colourful and full of energy, John!
You have a very creative soul.
Julie from DT2

Re: [DT2] Yourney into my soul
John; wow, that is very colorful...beautifully done.
Rosalie

Very nice colors, John.Cool picture.
Toby

John, if your soul is that happy and colorful, more power to ya! Very
beautiful and full of expression!
Suzanne Reh-Faraca

(graphics5#charter.net) on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 11:30:28
drawing: "Journey into my soul"
comment: nice work John... I did not realize you were with the Paint-L too!

Peter Muzyka , 12.02.2007 , 10:47:40
John
Very nicely done work. Your drawings are
evocatively imaginative and well executed. It was
a joy visiting your site.

(renah#pobox.com) on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 07:25:39
drawing: These are my soul
comment: Lovely organic forms and use of colors.
Only the small bubbles surprise me.
note: I guess yours is a lovely soul.

(studiolites7#yahoo.com) on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 05:49:59
drawing: Journey into my Soul
comment: I like the abstract image your working on. it has a otter space feeling to it. With
different paths to take, shown by the different white streams. Touch of white circles ,I think
are maybe small stars. And you show your final goal of sorts with the designed circle at the
bottem. This maybe ls your ship or body? "Soul"
note: The Mind & Soul knows no limits.
suggestion: I think I would have gone a bit darker with the black. But your not done with it as of
yet so who knows.

(claudiasworld#gmail.com) on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 13:47:14
drawing: My Soul
comment: You have a beautiful soul. Very nice work,
John- as always you are an inspiration to me.

Ariel Ky , 13.02.2007 , 02:36:29
Wonderful art!  I bow to your talent.  Thank you for sharing like this.
gemstonedeva#yahoo.com

Peter Muzyka , 12.02.2007, 10:47:40 = Time
John
Very nicely done work. Your drawings are evocatively imaginative and well executed.
It was a joy visiting your site.
peterjewelmz#bellsouth.net

(rosemaryfortworth#yahoo.com) on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 19:41:21
drawing: All I adored, and enjoyed.
comment: Im doing a dog for a lady thanks for sharing have idea do her asleep with her dog..
Thanks
note: In so terrable sketch.. mostley do oils..  on canvas. Will use some of your ideas to inspire
me. Rose
suggestion: Bless you
tip: Tip, not any but keep it up..

Posted by: "Sung Nee"  sungnee#gmail.com     sungneehk
Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:02 am (PST)
It is a soul. It almost fits exactly with my own imagery.

Posted by: "Margot Comstock"  margotsart#mac.com     margotsart
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:16 pm (PST)
Textures are great, John, and the feeling of it all.
Margot

(hallg#wilkes.k12.nc.us) on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 04:43:38
drawing: Your Soul
comment: Wow!

Posted by: "dreddie51#verizon.net"  dreddie51#verizon.net     dreddie2
Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:58 am (PST)
Beautiful! Wonderful!!!
DrEddie

Posted by: "Wendy Townrow" wtownrow#yahoo.com.au wtownrow
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:20 pm (PST)
Stunning John
Wendy

Posted by: "naga_moon_rai" naga.moon#gmail.com naga_moon_rai
Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:55 pm (PST)
Beautiful! Your whole site is wonderful - I've definitely  bookmarked it.
nm

Posted by: "Linda Vining" elviepearl#yahoo.com ElviePearl
Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:13 pm (PST)
John, these are way nifty! Judging from their first impression
on me, it looks like *another* baby is on the way!
Linda

Posted by: "Horstman's" texfam#gvtc.com horstmans
Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:38 am (PST)
I think it's quite beautiful:)

Posted by: "Linda" cincyredhead45042#yahoo.com  cincyredhead45042
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:42 pm (PST)
John,
Very nicely done!!

Posted by: "Lenny Tatara" lennytatara#comcast.net photocatcher
Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 pm (PST)
John, "Journey into my Soul" is a wonderful pen and ink and color
pencil masterpiece.
I have always enjoyed looking at your outstanding art.
I enjoyed taking the trip and seeing your soul.
You express yourself well.

Posted by: "steelmanll#aol.com" steelmanll#aol.com  steelmanll
Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:19 pm (PST)
John,
This work of art is outstanding. You were truly inspired.
Thank you for letting me see.
Peace,
Linda

Posted by: "Des Lewis" dflewis48#hotmail.com bfitzworth
Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:35 am (PST)
Nice stuff.

Posted by: "Lyn Slazyk" movemonitor1#sbcglobal.net  artlyn7
Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:49 pm (PST)
Just beautiful John.
Thank you for sharing. I'm interested in knowing what mediums you used to create it?
Lyn

Posted by: "Doti Browning" dab12241#adelphia.net dab12241
Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:11 pm (PST)
The motion, the light, the oxygen are beautiful.
Abstract views are so nice, many times.
Keep going John.
Doti Browning

(chatcat3#axs4u.net) on Tuesday, February 13,  2007 at 06:55:27
drawing: Journey into my Soul
comment: another masterpiece, this would make a
lovely quilt, you never cease to amaze me with your talent
note: you cannot improve on perfection like yours
suggestion: no suggestions, your tlent says it all
tip: how can you give tips to something so perfect?

Posted by: "RKocharian#aol.com"  RKocharian#aol.com
Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:38 pm (PST)
John,
I looked at your "Journey into my soul." Are you sure it was a traveling in
to your soul or is it that by mistake you ended up somewhere else:-)
What are those soup bubles/baloons are doing there in your soul?
Rubik

Hi. I'm in your artist's journals yahoo group and just followed the link to your new piece.
I've seen some of your other work--it is always very interesting and well done. I agree.
I agree that this new one is a huge departure from your usual style, but it feels complex
and is full of life.  I like it. It feels like energy (all positive) bursting, ballooning, taking off.
Nothing really chaotic about it at all, yet not tightly (or suffocatingly) organized. It actual
appears to me to be an organism made of many different individual entities...
As always, enjoyed viewing your work.
Best wishes.
Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours.
Richard Bach

(primitivetymes#ncwcom.com) on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 14:38:31
: linda
drawing: journey to your soul
comment: truly amazing work as always!!!
phenomenal, stupendous, fabulous and I could go on and on!!!
thanks so much for sharing!!

John you have so much talent, never stop I love to
see your work.
Peggy

Posted by: "Cindy M"  cindymm42#yahoo.com     cindymm42
Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:53 am (PST)
John you have a beautiful soul !
Cindy

Posted by: "Judy"  judy#forgetreality.com     forgetrealitym
Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:11 am (PST)
Your soul appears to be in harmony J

I like that. You never sit still. That’s the diff between zazen and
manifesting beauty.
Judy

Posted by: "Judy" judy#forgetreality.com forgetrealitym
Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:26 am (PST)
John,
I am looking forward to reading your pages on drawing. Just the word
drawing, causes me to think of the following…..
The star formations. Plotting, are divining lines. To draw is to divine.
Geometry (geomatrix) and geomancy (gee oh man see) (soul and soil are one?)
When you draw, you bring what is outside of you into yourself, and you bring
your inner world out for a hanging. Sort of like the expression standing
naked before god.
Judy

Posted by: "dcfog#aol.com"  dcfog#aol.com     dcfog777
Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:40 am (PST)
John: I like your drawings and have similar beliefs. I would like to add,
however, that as an art therapist/hypnother apist, it is important for me to
remind all individuals that they can create their own drawings of power and
healing. This is what I help people do from the youngest to the very oldest. The
power of art is AWESOME! It also can bring people together in a healing and
powerful way. If anyone is interested, check out creating mandalas, and also
Lucia Cappiachone' s stuff....
Darlene

Posted by: "Jonathan Burnett"  walks_in2_trees#yahoo.com     fivenine06
Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:00 pm (PST)
Interesting. ...
looks like egg fertilization the geometric "Egg" looks disconnected from the rest of the image,
as though it does not belong. perhaps because of the two-dimensional aspect of it,
where everything else is 3-dimensional. Visually, everything is in balance except for the central
pair of ...energy balls or whatever they are... which are conspicuous in their lack of randomness.
This creates a discord in the entire image.

Your color choices are good and I like the texture and the orbs, although I don't feel that the
techinical aspects of  the image are up to par with your other work that I've seen.
The feeling I get is that you were trying too hard to be abstract, you wanted to let it flow and so
you didn't take enough time to shape things right, to make things fit together and work together.

Posted by: "Rose"  rose_nl_99#yahoo.com     rose_nl_99
Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 am (PST)
Hi John,
you're right, that really is different... thanks for showing us your
new work, I'm looking forward to seeing what will come next on this
new path you entered.
Rose

Posted by: "joblue#hotkey.net.au"  joblue#hotkey.net.au     jody_ricci
Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:43 am (PST)
You have a lovely looking soul John!
Regards,
Jody

(Skittymax#aol.com) on Wednesday, February 14,
2007 at 11:10:41 drawing: Journey Into my Soul
comment: Hello..
I just want to sy i love your drawing. i like the use of color.It's like a floating form.
And i just adore the way you use the bubbles effect.It has a peaceful but flowing
feeling to it. Thank you for showing it. :)

Posted by: "David D."  daviddiamond#comcast.net     dddiam
Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:32 am (PST)
John,
Wow! What a beautiful soul!
I have always fantasized about painting consciousness, but you
have really achieved it. When I meet a person, I perceive them more
as a texture in higher realms, and a feeling of their consciousness.
I barely notice their name or physical face.
John, you are an inspiration.I love working with pastels, and with vine charcoal, but I find
my colored pencil work to lack the intensity of extreme value
contrasts and strong, clear colors. I will definitely look into the free lessons on your web site.
Thank you for sharing with us.
- David

Posted by: "sesapj"   sesapj
Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:18 am (PST)
That's really cool, John!

Posted by: "Ariel Ky"  gemstonedeva#yahoo.com     gemstonedeva
Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 pm (PST)
Thank you for sharing, John. You have a beautiful soul, kind of an amoeba of balanced energy
immersed in a swoosh--now I know what I sometimes see in visions are in reality souls.
I´ve thought of the energy I see as evolved spiritual masters who don´t wear bodies,
but I´ve begun to suspect more recently that I am simply seeing other people´s spirits
who are now living. After all, many of us are aware that we often leave our physical bodies
while we are sleeping. Is it so surprising then, that in meditations or dreams that we can see
each other´s souls?
Thank you, again, for sharing your enlightening art.
- In love and light and laughter, Ariel Ky in Andorra

Monday, February 19, 2007 at 11:04:13
name: Bobbie
drawing: Journey Into My Soul
comment: Very nice and colorful, John! Good design.

Even more interesting!
paul

clarita; True, this is beautiful. Indeed, soul traveling.

mcstardancer:
Beautiful

anandk:
Amazin

thuhang:
H John, I love your art work. It's awesome. I wish my youth volunteer group can
have this photo for a fundraising auction for Operation Smile next month!

youthforchange :
Wow! Amazing! Good idea thuhang ;)

FOR MORE COMMENTS CLICK HERE

For leaving a comment, please go to my FORM

Or read the comments on my guestbook pages

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Linkendin icon
google icon
Wiki icon

Due to the many visitors on this website, we are experiencing some delays in answering. Your e-mail will be processed in the order it was received,
but if you get no response to your e-mail within 3 days please write/submit again.

advertising,animals,architecturalrenderings,art,artwork,aruba,awards,Banners,baselmans,bonaire,bookillustration,books,buildings,cards,cars,courses,curacao,dogs,downloads.drawing, drawings,energieniaal,epub,exhibition,films,free courses,free,gallery,gift,glas artgraphic design,guestbook,health,illustrations,john,johnbaselmans,kids,life,mexico,muralsnature,netherland,pdf,portraits, postal stamps,posters,power drawings,private,sculptures,stamps,trucks,united states,video